Friday, June 17, 2011

Laughter in the Workplace--Really?

What? Laughter in the workplace?!?! I can hear you thinking "Laughter at work will create chaos! It's just too silly. People will goof off." The truth is that laughter and play actually help people become more satisfied and productive at work! Laughing together creates a positive shift, facilitating cooperation and teamwork.

I've seen participants in my Lifefire Laughter Workshops begin the session stressed and burnt out. When it's over, they are energized, relaxed and upbeat!

A year after working with me, a company team reaported that the effects of the Laughter Yoga stayed with them. Whan a stressful situation comes up, they remember to look at each other and laugh together instead of tearing their hair out. Then they are ready to problem solve with clearer heads and a more positive outlook.

If you want more information about what Lifefire Laughter Workshops can do for you and your workplace, I am happy to offer a free consultation. I promise it will include laughter!

Next time on Annie's blog: learn 3 ways to use the power of laughter to shift your mood.

No comments: